Dr. Junaid Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Junaid Khan, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Richard B Lockett MD and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Endocarditis, and Mitral Valve Surgery.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 3300 Webster St Ste 500, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center