Dr. Judah Weinberger, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Weinberger completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hosp Harvard Med Sch. He currently practices at Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weinberger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center
Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center173 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-8433
- Brigham & Womens/Harvard Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Women's Hospital-Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 1980
- Columbia College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinberger?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center