Dr. Joshua Buckler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Buckler completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Swedish Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buckler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckler?
I met Dr. Buckler this last fall after an ER visit referred me to a cardiologist. He and his staff have been amazing to work with and have been wonderful in followups or answering questions, and I have had a lot of questions. I received a call from Dr. Buckler yesterday as he just wanted to follow up and see how some of my appointments (outside of his office) went and asked if I had any questions. I appreciate his follow thru and feel I really was blessed to receive him as my Cardiologist.
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus