Dr. Joseph Barker, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Barker completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barker is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barker?
Absolutely, very professional and a willing nest help you get better. I was impressed and glad I went there.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus