Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Saka, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. He currently practices at PA Foot & Ankle Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saka?
Dr Shaka is a great dr he took great care of my feet problems and surgery with good care and kindness he’s a nice man and talks and explains every option and treatments available for whatever foot problem that he was addressing with me I highly recommend dr saka!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saka frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Bunion.
Dr. Saka's office is located at 2895 Hamilton Blvd Ste 101, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saka speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
PA Foot & Ankle Associates
Allentown Location2895 Hamilton Blvd Ste 101, Allentown, PA 18104 (610) 330-9740
Affiliated Foot & Ankle Center
Affiliated Foot & Ankle Center. LLP4645 US HIGHWAY 9, Howell, NJ 07731 (732) 905-1110