Call (646) 846-2315 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Scott Lurie, DPM
Make an appointment(646) 846-2315
Dr. Scott Lurie, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lurie completed a residency at New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Park Avenue Podiatry Associates and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lurie?
For the last 5 years he is the best foot doctor I have come across. He is always courteous, caring, and I can recommend this one with certainty.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Lurie, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lurie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lurie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lurie frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Lurie's office is located at 133 East 58th 407, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lurie speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lurie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.