Dr. Joseph Hensley, DPM is a podiatry specialist in York, PA. Dr. Hensley completed a residency at Podiatry College Of Pittsburgh West Penn. He currently practices at OSS Health and is affiliated with Oss Orthopaedic Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hensley is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Podiatry College Of Pittsburgh West Penn, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Logistics Health
- Prime Health Services
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hensley?
I was barely 30 years of age but when it came walking I physically felt 97 years old limping, feeling insecure to stand and the majority of my days crawling to get to room to room. Took about a year to get things back to the way things were. Now I feel free to walk, speed walk, and soon I will be running.
- Oss Orthopaedic Hospital
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital