Dr. Joseph Feldman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at University Of Illinois Medical Center and Clinics. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
NorthShore Medical Group
NorthShore Medical Group1000 Central St Ste 800, Evanston, IL 60201 (847) 570-2066
- University Of Illinois Medical Center and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman is a compassionate doctor who takes a patient as is and, without prejudice, works to improve the patients health. With his unique specialty in lymphedema, he is highly skilled in trying multiple tactics to reach the desired results and improvement. He calls back promptly (typically personally), in the early morning or evening to reach me.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital