Dr. Joseph Cerami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Cerami completed a residency at Jersey Shore U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Miami-Dade Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Miami-Dade Cardiology Consultants
Pembroke Pines400 N Hiatus Rd Ste 200, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 Existing Patients: (954) 433-5666
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Jersey Shore U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Saint Vicent's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cerami?
My visit with Dr. Cerami is always excellent. He is personable, he cares, he spends the time and always make me feel as if I am only patient he has to attend to. His Nurse puts me at ease and is very reassuring. She makes eye contact - and really listens, The staff is great and the wait is not long. I always have time to make it to work.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West