Dr. Murphy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Murphy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cheektowaga, NY. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at St Louis University Eye Inst. He currently practices at St Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga New York and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Louis University Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Today's Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga New York2605 Harlem Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 Existing Patients: (716) 891-2650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
Dr Murphy is an excellent eye doctor, he had to cancel our appointment, and chose to have us come in On the 4th of July last summer, he put his holiday on hold for us! My only concern is getting our medical records, which we need desperately! We requested them three weeks ago, and the request went ignored! Now we are experiencing high anxiety! We need these in three days now at the latest!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Murphy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murphy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murphy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murphy frequently treats Vitreoretinal Surgery, Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair), and Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear.
Dr. Murphy's office is located at 2605 Harlem Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center