Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. John Eklund, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Eklund completed a residency at McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eklund is board certified in Hematology.
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specilaists8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 827-9060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eklund?
I would highly recommend Dr. Eklund for treatment of a blood cancer. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. Calls and emails are returned or answered promptly. Dr. Eklund takes the time to address all of your questions and concerns. I feel like he cares about me and takes my specific situation into account more than other doctors I have seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eklund frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Eklund's office is located at 8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eklund speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eklund has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital