Dr. John Collins, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Collins completed a residency at U Ky Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lexington Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Lexington Clinic East100 N Eagle Creek Dr Fl 3, Lexington, KY 40509 Existing Patients: (859) 258-5309
- Vanderbilt U Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Ky Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Stanford U/Basic Science, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U SC Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Dr. John Collins is an excellent Doctor. I am in recovery now from a dual blepharoplasty. The laser surgery went very well, recovery is surprisingly easier than I expected. No bruising and no complications. Dr. Collins and his staff are very professional, courteous and through. I have nothing to say but praise, would recommend Dr. Collins to anyone.