Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dein accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Dein, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Dein completed a residency at Stanford University School Of Medicine-Cardiovascular Surgery. He currently practices at Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center. Dr. Dein is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine-Cardiovascular Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Brompton Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento4001 J St, Sacramento, CA 95819 Existing Patients: (800) 677-4491
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dein frequently treats Aortic Stenosis, Aortic Valve Repair, and Aortic Valve Replacement.
Dr. Dein's office is located at 4001 J St, Sacramento, CA 95819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center