Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kapil Sharma, MD
Dr. Kapil Sharma, MD is
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- McGill University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- GENEVA GENERAL HOSPITAL / MARION S WHELAN SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Covered California
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Dr. Sharma performed an ascending aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replacement on my husband. We have the utmost confidence in him, and everything went beautifully.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kapil Sharma, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sharma's profile.
Dr. Sharma in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats the following conditions: Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm and Aortic Dissection. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 3941 J St Ste 270 Sacramento, CA 95819. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharma provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kapil Sharma, MD is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
Dr. Sharma has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Kapil Sharma, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group3941 J St Ste 270, Sacramento, CA 95819 Existing Patients: (916) 306-7951