Dr. John Morton, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Morton completed a residency at Swedish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Yale Bariatric Surgery and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morton is board certified in General Surgery.
Yale Bariatric Surgery20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 789-6237
- U of NC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Swedish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U of WA-Robert Wood Johnson Clin Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morton?
He is a highly skilled surgeon who knows what he is doing. He just performed surgery for a hiatal hernia and I could not be happier with the outcome. No pain after only one day out and am thankful to have had him as my doctor.
- Yale New Haven Hospital