Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 224-5161 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, MD
New Patient(844) 226-9584
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Benbrahim completed a residency at Hospital Of St Raphael. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benbrahim is board certified in General Surgery.
Arabic, French, Spanish
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of St. Raphael, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benbrahim?
Thorough and explained everything to me as to why the tests were being conducted.
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benbrahim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benbrahim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benbrahim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benbrahim frequently treats Obesity, Inguinal Hernia, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Benbrahim's office is located at 61 Pomeroy Ave, Meriden, CT 06450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benbrahim speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.