Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morcos accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Morcos, MD is a hematology specialist in Mount Pleasant, PA. He currently practices at Mountain View Cancer Associates Llp and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morcos is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morcos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morcos frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Morcos' office is located at 220 Bessemer Rd Ste 102, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morcos speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morcos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Highlands Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian