Dr. John Potts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Potts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Potts, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Potts completed a residency at Lloyd Noland Hosp. He currently practices at Potts Pediatrics & Adolescents. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Potts is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Ala, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Miss, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Potts Pediatrics & Adolescents
Potts Pediatrics & Adolescents365 N Jeff Davis Dr, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Existing Patients: (770) 461-5003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Potts?
All Doctors and PAs are wonderful. My Children plus my Children’s children go to Dr. Potts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Potts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Potts frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Potts' office is located at 365 N Jeff Davis Dr, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Potts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.