Dr. Kailath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Kailath, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Kailath completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr-NY Med Coll. He currently practices at Sierra Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kailath is board certified in Hematology.
- LI Jewish/Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cabrini Med Ctr-NY Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Cabrini Med Ctr-NY Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1980
- St Johns Med Coll-Bangalore U, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sierra Hematology Oncology
Sierra Hematology Oncology6555 Coyle Ave Ste 301, Carmichael, CA 95608 Existing Patients: (916) 962-1544
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kailath?
Dr K is the best saved my wife’s life with the right diagnosis Big heart wonderful man
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Kailath, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kailath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kailath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kailath frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Kailath's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave Ste 301, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center