Dr. John Lister, MD is a hematology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Lister completed a residency at McGill U. He currently practices at Bone Marrow Trns Hem/Onc Assocs and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lister is board certified in Hematology.
Bone Marrow Trns Hem/Onc Assocs
Bone Marrow Trns Hem/Onc Assocs4815 Liberty Ave # 322, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 (412) 578-4484
- Ontario Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Queens U, Fac of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lister?
Dr. Lister is a caring genius. I went to him as a second opinion after I was misdiagnosed and treated with chemo at another hospital. I did eventually develop diffuse large b-cell and tcell lymphoma. Without hesitation he attacked the lymphoma with aggressive chemo and arranged for two surgeries. He then performed an allogeneic stem cell transplant. Dr. Lister eliminated the scare. His caring demeanor and his profound expertise cured me. His sense of humor is greatly appreciated.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital