Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. John Leonetti, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Leonetti completed a residency at Fell-House Ear Inst. He currently practices at Loyola University Medical Center and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Internship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Fell-House Ear Inst, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loyola University Medical Center
Loyola University Medical Center2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (708) 216-9183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonetti?
Dr leonetti is the best ent in the state. 2 successful surgeries and visits are quick and friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leonetti frequently treats Otitis Media, Outer Ear Infection, and Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty).
Dr. Leonetti's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leonetti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loyola University Medical Center