Dr. Eileen Mahoney, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Mahoney completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. She currently practices at West Suburban Ear, Nose & Throat Center and is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahoney is board certified in Otolaryngology.
West Suburban Ear, Nose & Throat Center
West Suburban Ear, Nose & Throat Center11 Salt Creek Ln Ste 101, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Existing Patients: (630) 981-0032
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahoney?
Dr. Mahoney did my surgery in 2002, and I have had several surgeries since, however she is still one of the most caring doctors I’ve ever had.
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange