Dr. John Lassetter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lassetter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Lassetter, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Afton, WY. Dr. Lassetter completed a residency at University Of Utah School Of Med Salt Lake City Ut. He currently practices at Star Valley Health and is affiliated with Bingham Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lassetter is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lassetter?
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Utah School Of Med Salt Lake City Ut, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Utah School Of Med Salt Lake City Ut, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1986
- Altius Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Star Valley Health901 Adams St, Afton, WY 83110 Existing Patients: (208) 523-3050
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lassetter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lassetter frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lassetter's office is located at 901 Adams St, Afton, WY 83110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lassetter speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lassetter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Star Valley Health