Dr. John Dixon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dixon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Dixon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Dixon completed a residency at Vanderbilt U Hosps. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. Dr. Dixon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Duke U Hosp Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart Transplant1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dixon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dixon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dixon frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Dixon's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dixon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Williamson Medical Center