Dr. John Chenarides, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Chenarides completed a residency at St Elizabeth Health Center. He currently practices at AGH Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chenarides is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
AGH Electrophysiology320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (412) 359-8820
- U Mass MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wright State U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- St Elizabeth Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chenarides?
- Allegheny General Hospital