Dr. Beshai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Beshai, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Beshai completed a residency at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Dyer. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cardiac Electrophysiology - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2003
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beshai?
I took a very dear friend, who is like family, to see Dr. Beshai as he was highly recommended by another highly regarded physician. When he came into the room I just knew my friend was in "good hands." Not only is Dr. Beshai an excellent physician but is compassionate, kind, understanding and was enormously helpful in totally unexpected ways. From the time we walked in until we left the entire staff was just wonderful. Deepest thanks and appreciation to you, Dr. Beshai, and everyone there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Beshai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beshai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beshai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beshai frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Beshai's office is located at 7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beshai speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (480) 634-4449