Dr. Beshai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Beshai, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Beshai completed a residency at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Dyer. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beshai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cardiac Electrophysiology - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2003
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Existing Patients: (480) 634-4449
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beshai?
He was there when I needed him the most!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Beshai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beshai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beshai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beshai frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Beshai's office is located at 7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beshai speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona