Dr. John Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 692-4000
Atlanta Heart Associates
Atlanta Heart Associates483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 907-9009
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Hypertension, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Smith's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Sylvan Grove Hospital