Dr. Mikuzis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Mikuzis, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New Lenox, IL. Dr. Mikuzis completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Silver Cross Hospital-Pavillion A and is affiliated with AdventHealth La Grange. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mikuzis is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ravenswod Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Benetictine University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikuzis?
Amazing bedside manner and a truly great doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mikuzis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mikuzis frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Ataxia, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Mikuzis' office is located at 1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 425, New Lenox, IL 60451. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth La Grange
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital