Dr. John Clark, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center - Akron and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center - Akron
Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center - Akron215 W Bowery St Ste 5200, Akron, OH 44308 Existing Patients: (330) 543-8521
- Childrens Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Med University Sc College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
My daughter and I have become family with Dr. Clark and his amazing staff team since March 2017. Dr. Clark and staff have and will always be a huge part of our life. I can’t express my appreciation and gratitude that I have for him along with the PICU team!
- Akron Children's Hospital