Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradtke accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Bradtke, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Portage, MI. Dr. Bradtke completed a residency at Borgess Medical Center. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Promed and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradtke is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Borgess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradtke?
A visit with Dr Bradtke is always a favorable experience- he always takes the time to answer your questions and explain anything you might not understand. He genuinely cares about you as an individual not just an appointment on his schedule. I’m so lucky I’m his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradtke frequently treats Immunization Administration, Bronchitis, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Bradtke's office is located at 7775 Angling Rd, Portage, MI 49024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bradtke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital