Dr. John Lucas, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Lucas completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lucas is board certified in Family Practice.
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward Star Center9768 Warren H Abernathy Hwy # B, Spartanburg, SC 29301 Existing Patients: (864) 560-2663
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - North Grove
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - North Grove1330 Boiling Springs Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-2663
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Alabama-Birmingham, Medical School — 2010
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lucas?
Awesome doctor! Good bedside manners, attentive and thorough. Staff at office were great as well.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center