Dr. John Guijon, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guijon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Guijon, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Guijon completed a residency at Ostrow School Of Dentistry Of Usc. He currently practices at Surf City Pediatric Dentistry and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Of Orange County. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ostrow School Of Dentistry Of Usc, Residency Hospital
- Miller Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- California State University Fullerton, Undergraduate School — 1990
- UCLA School Of Dentistry, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guijon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guijon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guijon frequently treats Anesthesia, Anesthesia for High Risk Patients and Procedures, and Broken Tooth.
Dr. Guijon's office is located at 18700 Main St Ste 210, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guijon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Guijon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Of Orange County
Surf City Pediatric Dentistry
Surf City Pediatric Dentistry18700 Main St Ste 210, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 (714) 847-2566