Dr. Johanna Drickman, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Drickman completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at UPMC Pediatric Cardiology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drickman is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
UPMC Pediatric Cardiology
UPMC Pediatric Cardiology4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Existing Patients: (412) 692-5540
Childrens Hospital4401 Penn Ave Fl 3, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Existing Patients: (412) 692-5540
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drickman?