Call (941) 269-8173 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jody Abrams, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Abrams completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Sarasota Retina Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. John's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrams?
After over a year & too many other drs & specialists...in less than 2 hours Dr. Abrams made my day! (Hoping the recom RGP lenses do the trick!) Words can't say how grateful I am for Dr. Abrams! Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abrams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jody Abrams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abrams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abrams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abrams frequently treats Diplopia, Paralytic Strabismus, and Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy.
Dr. Abrams' office is located at 3400 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital