Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joanne Lee, MD
Dr. Joanne Lee, MD is
- ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY OF THE ANTILLES, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joanne Lee, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lee's profile.
Dr. Lee in specializes in Critical Care Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 50-737 Orlando, FL 32819. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joanne Lee, MD is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale and UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus.
Yes, Dr. Joanne Lee, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Surgery.
- Emerson Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- 1 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 50-737, Orlando, FL 32819 Existing Patients: (407) 614-6143
Baystate Newborn Medicine - Springfield
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01199 Existing Patients: (413) 794-4022