Call (480) 256-2025 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Hu, MD
New Patient(480) 256-2025
Dr. Charles Hu, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Hu completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hu is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona
Surgical Specialties - Chandler485 S Dobson Rd Ste 201, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 256-2025
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Chandler Regional Medical Center, Medical School
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hu?
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Hu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hu frequently treats Wound Repair, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. Hu's office is located at 485 S Dobson Rd Ste 201, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hu speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.