Dr. Jimmy Bowen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jimmy Bowen, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Poplar Bluff, MO. Dr. Bowen completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowen is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Missouri School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Southeast Missouri State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 225 Physicians Park, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901 Existing Patients: (573) 335-7040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowen?
Absolutely amazing! Very careing and very attentive to the issues our teen is haveing. THE BEST!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowen frequently treats Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve), Orthopedic Rehabilitation, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Bowen's office is located at 225 Physicians Park, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.