Dr. Sklar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerald Sklar, MD is a dermatologist in Irving, TX. Dr. Sklar completed a residency at University Okla Health Scis Center. He currently practices at Dallas Associated Dermatologists - Plano and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sklar is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Okla Health Scis Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Tex Med Br, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Associated Dermatologists - Plano
Dallas Associated Dermatologists6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 260, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (214) 987-3376
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sklar?
I have been a patient w Dr Sklar for several years treatimg precancerous cells on my head. He is first class. I sent my soninlaw to him for an irritation previously treated by one GP and another dermo--Dr Sklar diagnosed it immediately and gave him the treatment that cleared up his problem in a very short time. He had been bothered by it for months. I would not recommend anyone else
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerald Sklar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sklar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sklar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sklar frequently treats Skin Conditions.
Dr. Sklar's office is located at 6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 260, Irving, TX 75039. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Las Colinas