Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Jim, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Jim completed a residency at UCLA. and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jim is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Vascular Specialists of Minnesota920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jim frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Jim's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8a, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital