Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Cole, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cole is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
I recently changed cardiologist’s so I could reduce my travel time He seems to be very engaging, mild mannered And concerned about his Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Cole, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital