Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Anthony, DO is a sports medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Anthony completed a residency at Phoenix General Hospital. He currently practices at San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center and is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Phoenix General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anthony?
Had a great experience. Dr. Anthony is not my regular doctor, but I got an appointment with him. He took his time and listened to what I had to say. It was so nice to wake up without the chronic pain in my foot that I have been battling for over a year. I would highly recommend him. Thank you so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries, and Arthritis.
Dr. Anthony's office is located at 6699 Alvarado Rd Ste 2100, San Diego, CA 92120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center