Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jedd Levine, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Torrington, CT. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at CONNECTICUT ONCOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY. Dr. Levine is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Connecticut Oncology & Hematology
Yale Smilow Cancer Hosp Trrngtn200 Kennedy Dr, Torrington, CT 06790 Existing Patients: (860) 482-5384
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine frequently treats Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 200 Kennedy Dr, Torrington, CT 06790. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.