Dr. Jeannine Gingras, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gingras completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. She currently practices at Gingras Sleep Medicine, PA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gingras is board certified in Neonatology.
Gingras Sleep Medicine, PA
Gingras Sleep Medicine6207 Park South Dr Ste 101, Charlotte, NC 28210 Existing Patients: (704) 944-0562
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gingras?
For YEARS, I was dependent upon BC/Goody’s (Southerners understand). When I say “dependent”, I mean I was taking one 4-5 mornings each week because I would wake up with a headache that many days per week. For years, I lived that way, thinking on some level it was normal because my mom and aunts frequently had headaches. I accepted it as my plight until recently. I started to question if I was slipping into a depressed state. The counselor couldn’t be depressed! I made a decision to figure this situation out so that I could heal. Multiple visits to the ENT and insisting he remove my tonsils landed me nowhere. After fighting insurance, Gingras Sleep was able to get me a CPAP because I have sleep apnea! Who knew??? Here I am nearly nine months later and I cannot tell you how much better I feel. It was LIFE-CHANGING! Gingras Sleep is AMAZING!