Dr. Jay Traverse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Traverse's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Traverse, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Traverse completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Traverse is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Abbott Northwestern Hospital800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Prairie Medical Associates24 E 7th St, Morris, MN 56267 Existing Patients: (320) 589-4008
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Traverse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Traverse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Traverse frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Traverse's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Traverse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center
- New Ulm Medical Center