Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Lang, DO
New Patient(443) 608-5686
Current PatientShow number (443) 643-3800
Dr. Jay Lang, DO is
- Nassau County Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Long Beach Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- P.G. INSTITUTE AND KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY / NIZAM'S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lang?
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jay Lang, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lang's profile.
Dr. Lang in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lang frequently treats the following conditions: Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Tachycardia and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lang's office is located at 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 201 Bel Air, MD 21014. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lang provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jay Lang, DO is affiliated with UM Upper Chesapeake Health and UM Harford Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Lang has over 37 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jay Lang, DO has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 201, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-3800