Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (443) 608-5686, and for other questions, call (443) 643-3800.
Dr. Jay Lang, DO
New Patient(443) 608-5686
Dr. Jay Lang, DO is a cardiology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Lang completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC520 Upper Chesapeake Dr #201, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-3800
- Nassau County Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Long Beach Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lang?
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay Lang, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lang frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lang's office is located at 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr #201, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.