Dr. Greenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jared Greenberg, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at University Penn. He currently practices at NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Penn, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
He was my previous doctor from Unity Health I really like him but he moved... my insurance not covered in his new place..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jared Greenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Degenerative Disc Disease.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 5320 W Michaels Dr, Appleton, WI 54913. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter