Dr. Brandoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Brandoff completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates - James R McWilliam, MD and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandoff is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Beth Israel, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandoff?
I have had lower back pain for years. Dr. Brandoff diagnosed the problem and after trying physical therapy and pain management therapy to no avail he performed a lumbar discectomy on me. I haven't felt this good in years. He explained the procedure and took a real interest in curing my pain. He also has a great "bedside" manner. I highly recommend him if you have back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jared Brandoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandoff frequently treats Low Back Pain, Spondylolisthesis, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Brandoff's office is located at 122 Maple Ave Fl 8, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates - James R McWilliam, MD
Center for Orthopedics and Spine Surgery122 Maple Ave Fl 8, White Plains, NY 10601 (914) 849-7897
White Plains Hospital Orthopaedic Specialists
White Plains Office222 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604 (914) 946-1010