Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Jobin, MD
Dr. Charles Jobin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Jobin completed a residency at Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jobin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Washington University-St. Louis Mo, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Washington University St Louis Mo, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jobin?
Immediately I felt that I had come to the right surgeon to do my shoulder replacement surgery. He spent a great deal of time with me and answered all my questions. I was comfortable to proceed with Dr Jobin since he is an excellent surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. He is The One!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jobin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Jobin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jobin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jobin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jobin frequently treats Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Shoulder Fracture Treatment, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Jobin's office is located at 500 Grand Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jobin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.