Dr. James Sostak, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Geneva, IL. He currently practices at Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sostak is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute2525 Kaneville Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute1975 Lin Lor Ln # Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 468-1400
Elgin Office1975 Lin Lor Ln Ste Plz, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 468-1400
(MRI HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) Geneva North Building2535 Soderquist Ct, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute2535 Soderquist Ct, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
Geneva Office North2535 Soderquist Ct, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
- Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sostak?
Very personable and explained things that I understood. Answered all of my questions and gave me a plan if the shot did not improve my pain.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital