Call (385) 317-6397 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Zebrack, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Zebrack completed a residency at U UT. He currently practices at Heart Center at St. Mark's and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zebrack is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U UT, Fellowship Hospital
- U UT, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Altius Health Plans
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Hometown Health Plan
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Pyramid Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- United American Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center at St. Mark's
Heart Center at St. Mark's1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6397
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zebrack?
Dr. Zebrack was able to see me the same day i need him. Everyone was really friendly and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zebrack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Zebrack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zebrack's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zebrack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zebrack frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Zebrack's office is located at 1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
- St. Mark's Hospital