Call (385) 317-6397 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Zebrack, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Zebrack completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Heart Center at St Mark s and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zebrack is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital
- University of Nevada, Medical School
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Altius Health Plans
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Hometown Health Plan
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Pyramid Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- United American Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zebrack?
Dr. Zebrack was able to see me the same day i need him. Everyone was really friendly and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zebrack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zebrack frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zebrack's office is located at 1160 East 3900 South Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zebrack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- St. Mark's Hospital